I don't want to lose You!

Ever imagined how it would feel, if a person so close to you, whom you love so much, seems to go far away from you, from where you can never bring him/her back?
If I say, I don't know how to express it, then yes, but I end up, expressing my thoughts, because, Writing is my passion!

Today, the Little Girl, experienced one of the worst incidents in her life! Her Best Friend became unconscious, and she didn't know what to do! She could see her Best Friend, slowly fall off the chair! One of the worst scenes ever! Even after being strong enough, she was so helpless, so fragile! She felt like crying out, "Why are you doing this to me? Don't you know, I want you forever in my life? And I can't afford to lose you!"

Thank God, her Best Friend was okay. She felt like hugging her Best Friend and saying, "Never do something like that! Why don't take care of yourself?" And then comes, an idiotic reply, "You are there to take care of me!" The Little Girl felt like slapping her Best Friend. What does her Best Friend think? How can someone be so careless? Her heart was beating so fast, she simply stood there, staring at her Best Friend! "What if I would have lost you, you idiot?" That was what, was going on in her mind!

She says to her Best Friend, "You will never disobey me! If you want us to be together, then you have to be strong, taking care of yourself. Also when I am not there next to you." She could see worry in her Best Friend's eyes! It touched her heart! She started crying, couldn't help it! And then her Best Friend hugged her and said, "I am fine, Dear! When you are with me, nothing can happen to me!" <3

Little Girl was relieved! She had someone, whom she cares about and who cares about her! Love you so much dear!


                                                                                ~The Little Girl<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Modern day Love

               What is the reason for this topic, you ask? Well, of course, you should ask, because you are my precious readers. Well, the...