Passion & Happiness

Hola Amigos everyone.

Let's be different today. Let’s be practical and talk practically. No romance novel or frictional concepts today, you guys know as I normally write. Let’s talk about our passion and happiness.

Being a blog writer or as a matter of fact, any social platform content creator is very difficult. You have to come up with new content every day. The only thing you think about is content and how else you can entertain your viewers.


But guess what, it never gets boring. There is always something that drives us to achieve our target. That is what is passion. The one thing that keeps us going, keeps us motivated and inspired, feeds ideas in our brain, that is passion. It's not something that we can train ourselves to do. It is something that comes from within.

When you do something you like doing, it fuels your passion. Passion when fueled, it produces happiness. These two are directly proportional to each other.

However, the path to that happiness isn’t really that easy. People criticise depending on what they think is right and considering you completely wrong. There was one instance when someone commented on my writings as “She writes like a 5yr old writing an essay” which made me so mad that time. But eventually, when I looked through, I realized, it wasn’t completely false either.

Writing about romance or love is something that a teen girl would write. I agree. I am still one. :p Probably because I am hopelessly romantic, I write so much about love. But guess what, I love writing on Love. It is my favorite topic and it will continue to be. Sometimes in life, you should trust your own heart and keep going, regardless of what otherwise anyone else might have to offer.  


Now I have branched out to other topics as well, like something motivational or for a social cause, but that will never refrain me from writing about the one thing that I love the most: LOVE.

So there goes my understanding of Passion and Happiness. 
What’s yours?


~Amazing Little Girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Modern day Love

               What is the reason for this topic, you ask? Well, of course, you should ask, because you are my precious readers. Well, the...