How lucky are you?

Hello folks. What's up? 😍
Amazing Little Girl is back in her Love mood. Why? Well, I don't need a reason to be in that mood. I am basically a very romantic person, and whenever I feel happy or sad with Love, I get in this mood. It is funny, I know! That is why I call myself a HOPELESS ROMANTIC! 💗

Have you been in love, hopelessly in love with someone? Have you ever felt so lucky to have a person in your life, that you don't know what you did to deserve them?
Yes, I have felt that in my life. I feel that every single day!


I write this post, dedicating just to that special person in my life:

He says he loves everything about me,
He says, he can't find enough ways to express his love.
He says he can't live without me.
And what do I do? I just sit here,
And wonder,
What I did to deserve such a wonderful person,
Such a caring and loving soul,
Who is always ready to put my wishes before his.
I guess, this is what true love is, isn't it?

In love, there is no right, no wrong, no less, no more. You just have to give and expect nothing in return. That is the Selfless Act of Love! When you are in love, every single cloud reminds you of them. Every moment you spend thinking about them, it is the painful reminder of how much you miss their physical presence.




I looked at the sky yesterday,
And somehow, it reminded me of my beloved,
How we looked at the clouds race by,
Holding hands, together, Oh Baby,
My soul yearns for your presence,
This distance is heartbreaking,
'cause all I wish for is you,
And me running into your arms.

Not really sure what I tried to achieve, but all I can say is, love gives you happiness as well as pain. It is never just one way; it has its highs and lows.

That is my, my friends, love is not an easy business to handle. If you have taken the responsibility, then handle it with care! Okay?

~Amazing Little Girl 💜💋





1 comment:

Featured post

Modern day Love

               What is the reason for this topic, you ask? Well, of course, you should ask, because you are my precious readers. Well, the...