My 21 days challenge




Image result for hi imagesHey folks, so from today onwards, I am starting my 21 days challenge powered by one of the youngest but very influential page on Instagram- Inner Goddess Academy. And what is it you ask! Well, it has been long since I wrote a blog post. I miss it terribly and now when I think about it, I kind of started wasting my time on things that are mere and of least importance in my life.


I post regularly on Instagram, true, but that's probably writing for just 5 minutes and doesn't really give me any satisfaction.
Writing holds a deeper meaning for me. People listen to music, read books to relieve stress. I write. Yes, writing is stress-reliever. Writing gives me the energy to move forward with my life, to accept the pain I fell sometimes, helps me let go of any grudges I might hold against anyone and also sets my soul free.

Just trying to get hold of my writing habit back into my life, so that I can tick one the wishes on my bucket list. I might not have much of audience yet, but with hard work, things change. 

So see you guys every day, from now on!!!

PS: Visit the website of Inner Goddess Academy at www.innergoddess.in <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Modern day Love

               What is the reason for this topic, you ask? Well, of course, you should ask, because you are my precious readers. Well, the...